Hi everyone.

I made some bug fixes to the chibiArduino stack. The main fix is to prevent the wireshark bridge firmware crashing when there is heavy traffic. It was a stupid mistake where I had the wrong data type for checking to make sure the buffer didn't overflow. That's been fixed so if you're running WSBrige under heavy network traffic or if you're using a large radio buffer with heavy traffic, then you should see the behavior become much more stable. 

There are some other minor fixes as well and I also added support for the AT86RF212 and the AT86RF231. Hopefully there should finally be some interesting stuff coming out soon. Things were too crazy the past year and a half with all the stuff going on in Tokyo Hackerspace and Safecast. 

Anyways, that's about it. Here's the link to the project page:



You have no rights to post comments